Terms & Conditions
RESERVATIONS GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All properties are strictly non-smoking in or near the property.
- Pools are used at guests’ own risk. Under 18’s must be accompanied at the pools.
- Quite time is strictly 11:00 pm onwards: guests who do not comply and disrupt the peace and quiet will be required to vacate the property without refund.
- Should you experience any problems with the rental property during your stay, contact 1791 Vacation Experience who will make efforts to rectify the matter. Should a problem remain unresolved, you are asked to notify us in writing within 7 days of vacating the rental property. No action can be taken or liability accepted for any complaints received after this period.
- No pets or service animals allowed.
- If you wish to access the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf you will need to be registered as a House Guest in order to get your Resort Access. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water Park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party – NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 2 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Above from the Resort Access, each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan – May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
CHECK-IN /CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is after 4:00 pm and check-out is at 10:00 am.
- Late check-outs can be requested for an additional charge. All late check-outs are subject to no other reservations in the property at the time of your departure.
- The property will have an Electronic Lock. The code will be sent 1 week before your entrance with the booking confirmation.
- Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival, later 50% of the total amount will be charged. Taking into consideration local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Monday of the week before check in time.
PERSONAL ITEMS LEFT BEHIND
- In the event a guest may have left a personal item behind in the vacation rental property, we will do our best to locate it, however, the owner and the management company are not responsible for any losses. If it is found, the guest will be responsible for arranging collection and any cost incurred.